Monday, March 23, 2009

Now we know

I heard from the coroner. It's official. It was a massive heart attack. I was told that even if there had been a defibrillator nearby, it probably wouldn't have helped. He was very young to have had that kind of heart disease. I'm horribly saddened that the diet, exercise, and natural medicaion route that Jack took (and was able to tolerate) was not enough to fix this problem.

The date for Jack's memorial service has been set for 4/4. It will be around noon or 1:00. Exact time and location to be determined.

I have been amazed by the outpouring of support and love that I've been receiving. I am so aware that Jack was such a multi-faceted person, and he was well known and liked in all of his endeavors. I will be working on an obituary for the Green Egg. I will also do one for the paper here and the one in Santa Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment